Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sketch Challenge #6 at A & T Digital Designs

Well it's that time again, a fortnight has rolled on by and our new sketch challenge is up and running at A & T Digital Designs

I would like to congratulate the winner and Top 3 from last fortnight, everyone's work has been amazing and I'd like to thank you all for joining in.

Winner -
Sammi Bug

Top 3 -
Tamesis
Jac
Min H

So onto this fornights sketch


This is my take of the above sketch


I've used on of Anita's new designs, not something I would normally use but wanted to give myself and challenge and I think the results are OK. The image is available at A & T Digital Designs Online Store

The Copics I've used are:



I hope you will all come and join us, we look forward to seeing your creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.