Monday, July 30, 2012

Crop Day with Scrapsidaisy

Well I finally got to go to our local crop day in Tuncurry last Sunday which made a nice change as I haven't been able to make one for the last couple of months due to work commitments. I packed 4 kits with me (thinking big) but only managed to actually get one completed and one more started.

I used a range of pp's, & chipboard embellishments by Bella which I also made my girlfriends Leane and Rhonda purchase and put a challenge forward that we were to all get done on the day.

They are a beautiful vintage style of pp's and embellishments and they where great to work with, also added some Kaiser flowers, SU ribbon, some lace, Prima bird house & bling and also used a SU ink.


This is actually the first LO I've done in a very long time as I've been concentrating on my DT commitments with A & T Digital Designs and creating cards.

While catching up with Leisa from Scrapsidaisy who I also design for I was given 2 more DT kits to work on which I'm really looking forward to doing as I've actually missed scrappin. Hopefully will also get back into our weekly crop night at Leane's place, always great to catch up with the girls for some scrappin, dinner and always a laugh.

I hope everyone has a great week but I'll be back here tomorrow night with the new challenge for A & T Digital Designs.

Nighty Nite

1 comment:

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.