Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Well it's that time again for this fortnights sketch challenge at A & T Digital Designs however we are doing another "Bingo" challenge instead of a sketch.

This would have been my last design for them but I have been lucky enough to been kept on as one of their Design Team members for the next 4 months. It has been a great experience and I have meet some lovely ladies who are very talented and I would like to wish them all the best for their future ventures.

So this is the "Bingo" picture that had to be used either vertically, horizontally or diagonally


This is my creation for the above challenge and I have used the top 3 squares horizontally.


The supplies I have used are flowers from WOC, Kaiser pearls, Kraft cs, Spellbinders nestabilities, liquid pearls & Stickles. I've used The Bees Knees Digital Papers and stamp and Bee-Hive stamp.

The Copics I have used are


I would like to wish everyone good luck and I hope that everyone comes along and joins in the fun and you will also have the chance to win some great goodies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.