Saturday, July 7, 2012

Playing Catch UP

Well yet again life has got in the way of me keeping my Blog up to date so I thought I would upload the last 3 challenges at A & T Digital Designs before the next one starts this coming Tuesday.

So almost 3 weeks ago the was our sketch challenge week and and for something a little different it was done as a BINGO challenge in lieu of using a sketch.

This was the Bingo categories that had to be used either across, down or diagonally across the square:



So this was my card using the above Lace, Ribbon & Brads.



The Copics I've used are:



So now onto the last fortnight's challenge which was "BIRTHDAY" themed and I've done something a little different as I already had this image coloured and was in a little bit of a rush due to coming back after 3 nights away in Port Macquarie for my Uncle's funeral.

I've used one of Anita's new skull images and and tried to dress it up a little for a birthday card, I guess if someone was having a themed party it would be appropriate.


The Copics I've used for this one are:




So that's it for that challenge, last week was the sketch challenge and this was the sketch:



The following is my card for the above sketch and yet again I've used my red combo as I just love it and especially with the mushroom digital pattern papers also available at A & T Digital Designs.




The Copics I've used are:



So that brings me up to date so far with my challenge committments at the moment, currently working on the next challenge for this coming Tuesday and hope to be on schedule for once, has been a long quick year so far.

Will be back later to upload a card I recently made for a very good friends special birthday.

Hope you will come and have a look sometime soon.


1 comment:

  1. great creations julie they all look wonderful... hugs Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.