Thursday, July 26, 2012

Something A Little Different

Well I decided to make a welcome home card for some special people who have been away for 3 months on an overseas holiday. I thought a card in the shape of a luggage travel tag would be something a little unique, I have made ATC's before in this style and was very happy with the outcome so I thought why not do a card. Was originally just going to make your standard 6 x 6 square card but was unable to get my hands on a digital RV or Motorhome stamp so decided to think outside the box.

For a change I've actually only done a little bit of stamping and no colouring so I think I will enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - "Anything Goes"
Bearly Mine - "Shaped Cards"

I normally wouldn't enter this card into the challenge at Bearly Mine as I haven't used any of their beautiful digital papers but I thought that it fit the category of the challenge.


 and for another view of another part of the card



and for the inside


Supplies:

Kaiser pp's and stamps
Carolee Creations Alpha
Bazzill cs
Acetate
Ribbon
Ribbon slide


2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card Jules, love the creativiness of it, what a brilliant idea. Thanks for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun travel elements. Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.