Monday, July 23, 2012

Well I've Done IT Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So just like last time, I've been too busy creating and working to update my blog which I do apologise for but these things do happen and I'm sure everyone gets in the same boat from time to time.

Now for the final challenge to catch up on this one I've also created a tag for as I haven't been 100% this weekend with a pinched nerve in my shoulder which has made it very difficult to get anything done so a tag was nice and quick. I've also use Ashee again as I already had a couple of images printed.

This challenge is "FLOURISHES & SWIRLS" this one will be commencing tonight and running for the fortnight as alwasy.



I've used Kaiser pp's and the small tag at the bottom, lace, ribbon and fringe, Heidi Swapp felt butterfly, SU punch for the leaves, Wild Orchid Crafts & I Am Roses flowers, Spellbinders flourish die and Zva Creative pearl mini flourish. I've also used white gel pen for the dots, Kindy Glitz on the wings & white Liquie Applique on the mushroom for something a little different.

The next challenge I will be uploading is our current sketch challenge and this is the image we had to use.



This is the card that I've created using the above sketch.




The image I've used for this card is ASHEE, I've also used a Martha Stewart punch, MFT mini pennants & Spellbinders Dies, Basic Grey & generic alpha stickers, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and Kaiser pp's. I've also used Kindy Glitz on the wings, white gel pen for the small dots and Pearl Liquid Pearls on the mushroom.

The Copics I've used are:



This is the first of 3 lots of challenges at A & T Digital Desgins that I will be uploading and firstly it will be the "LACE" challenge and I decided to make a tag for something a little different.


I used 3 different types of lace in this design, 2 on the bottom and one as the tie on the top. I've used by one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders, Kaiser & Wild Orchid Crafts flowers & I Am Roses flower stamens, Maya Roads pin & Tim Holtz ticket. I've also used Tim Holtz distress inks around the edges of the tag.

The Copics I've used are:


The digital image I have used is ISLA and she is available along with all the other Faeiries and new digital stamps at A & T Digital Designs Shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.