Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"Anything Goes" challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Well for once I'm actually on time up dating my blog for our weekly challenges, this week over at A & T Digital Designs we have an "Anything Goes" challenge in lieu of our fortnightly Sketch Challenge.

This week sees us welcoming aboard the new DT members who I look forward to working with and getting to know. Over the next 4 months I hope to exceed my own expectations with these challenges as I've been lucky enough to be kept on again.

I decided that I would make a simple card this week, something that my mum could probably give to one of her friends for any occassion. I've thought a little outside the box using yellow and peach colouring and was lucky enough to find a range of digital patterned papers from Bearly Mine Designs that matched perfectly. I was hoping to enter this card into their weekly challenge but have missed out yet again by 1 day. Never mind, the card turned out as good as I was hoping.


At this stage I have yet to take a photograph of the Copic colours I have used but will do so over the weekend and add them to this post.

The other products I have used are:

Kaiser - Bling
Doodlebug - Ribbon
Basic Grey - Buttons
Bearly Mine - Digital Papers
Bazzill - Cardstock
Kindy Glitz
Ink

I would also like to enter this into

Simon Says Stamp - Let's Play Bingo
One Stop Craft Challenge - A Summer Holiday

Below is the Bingo card to use, I've gone down using the left hand side.



I hope everyone has a great week and I look forward to what creations that you all come up with. Remember we are also on Facebook.

Nighty Nite xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, just love the colours you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This gorgeous, I love the colours you chose andd the beautiful papers, I had that problem too about being a day too late lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring of this flower, great card! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.