Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"BLING" CHALLENGE A & T Digital Designs

Well it's that time again for this week's challenge at A & T Digital Designs and it is "Bling", the other DT's and myself have been busy creating up a storm and they are all very different but gorgeous in their own way.

This is the first challenge for all the DT's and they are sure making an impression already, beautiful work ladies.

To all the people who have been entering our challenges, it has been great looking at what you have been coming up with and hope that you keep joining in the challenges each fortnight and the sketch challenges on each other fortnight.

So here is my creation for this challenge.


The Copics I've used are:



The products I've used are:

A & T Digital Designs "Apple Blossoms" digital papers
WOC Flowers
Flower stamens
Kaiser Rhinestones
Bling flower centre (available from me)
Doddlebug ribbon
Spellbinders nestabilities Large Circles & Large Petit Cirles
Stickles and Kindy Glitz
Free Digital Circle Sentiment (sorry can't remember who it's from)
Bazzill bling cs & unknown cs

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Bizzy Becs Store Challenge - Spots and Stripes

Good luck to all the entries into this weeks challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable those nice flowers.
    Thanks for playing with us at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jules, I love the way you have coloured the flowers the embellishments are stunning. Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.