Saturday, August 25, 2012

DT call out at Green Tara

Well I've decided to have a go and enter the call out for new DT's at Green Tara as I love flowers as all of my friends now so why not try and broaden my horizons.

There products have come along way since I first started using there very basic flower petaled flowers but did love them very much. Unfortunately I have not used their products much for a while as they have been hard to come by where I live.
They have requested 3 examples of work so I have done 2 layouts & 1 card and they asked that you try and use a few flowers which of course hasn't been a problem for me.

I have been very busy today creating and loved every minute of it, one of the layouts I'll be using is one that I created a while ago to send in for a competition but never heard anything back and I've never uploaded it too my blog so I though why not use it.

So here is the first layout








The products I have used in this layout are:

Kaiser pp's, crochet dollie, paper flowers, bling flourish & flower ribbon
Prima flowers, leaves & paper butterflies
WOC tiny rose buds
WOW chipboard bird cage
Twiddle Bitz chipboard fence
Resin magpie & heart

This is my 2nd layout










Sorry the full image is a little blurry but when I condensed the picture this is what happened.

The products I have used in this layout are:

Kraft cs
Crafters Workshop template
Kaiser tag, dove, bird cage, small paper flowers, pearls & tiny alpha
Prima vine & flowers
Heidi Swapp clocks & large alpha
Websters Pages button
Lace & Ribbon
Texture paste
Tattered Angels glimmer mist (suede)
Metallic rubon ink
Resin flowers

and this is my card








The products I have used on this card are:

Kaiser pp's
WOC & Green Tara flowers
A & T Digital Designs sentiment ticket
Wee Digital Image "Angie"
Cherry Lynn Designs flourish die
Spellbinders large oval & scollope oval dies
Copic markers to colour images
Liquid Pearls
Ribbon
Kindy Glitz
Pearl spray
Safety pin & metal charm

The Copics I've use are:



Wish me luck, fingers crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.