Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Punches & Dies" Challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Well it's that time of the week again, time for a new challenge at A & T Digital Designs this week's challenge is "Punches & Dies".

I would like to say that it's been wonderful visiting all our entrants blogs and viewing their creations, there has been some amazing work.

This week I have used one of my favourite colour combo's being Teal & Brown, I've used pp's from my scrap stash which I have had for quiet a few years but I knew that I would use them again as they where a great range.

Unfortunately this week I will be unable to upload they piccy of the Copic's I've used as the batteries have ran out of my camera, but they where in the BG & E ranges.

The products I have used are:

Spellbinders Nesting Circles & Nesting Pettit Scollope Circles
Kindy Glitz
Martha Stewart Boarder Punch
Kaiser Pearls
SU sentiment stamp & Ink & Butterfly Die
Trim, ribbon and ribbon slide
Cardstock

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Craft Your Passion - Power of 3

Hope everyone has a wonderful week and happy creating.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the colour combo and your amazing colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love all the colours. Image is so sweet. Fab work!Thanks for joining in with us for our challenge 'Power Of Three' at Craft Your Passion. Hugs Eva GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab hun, love the colour combo & the butterflies look great!
    Hugs Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion, and good luck..

    Caz xx CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this colour combination!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Power of Three challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.