Friday, August 31, 2012

Sketch Challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Well I'm running a little late this week for our fortnightly sketch challenge at A & T Digital Designs Sketch Challenge Blog which started on Tuesday.

Here is the sketch that you need to use



and this is my design




The products I have used are:

Kaiser pp's & pearls
WOC & I Am Roses flowers & stamens
Bazzill cs
Paper Dollie
Marther Steward & Fiskars boarder punches
Kindy Glitz
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Milled Lavender

The Copics I've used are:


I hope everyone comes and joins in and I hope you all have a great week and I'll see you around for our next challenge on Tuesday next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.