Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"Flourish & Swirls" challenge

This fortnight we have a new challenge over in our sketch challenges however we aren't using a sketch we have decided to do a "FLOURSIH & SWIRLS" challenge. So head onto over to A & T Digital Designs and have a look.

Our random winner for the last challenge is Maxie so head over to her blog and have a look at her beautiful creation using one of our gorgeous faerie stamps. I would like to congratulate Maxie and also the Top 3 for the fortnight who are, Abi, Mary D & Tamesis, well done to everyone who entered and as always it is wonderful to see all your creations.

For me this weekend I had a great time colouring and actually managed to get 4 images coloured ready to use on my creations when time is running a little short as with working full time in a caravan park and school hols have just starting I can sometimes be a little exhausted when I get home and on my weekends and I don't have a lot left for crafting. I also managed to get some long awaited chores done around my house which left me buggered but feeling good as it is always great to get those jobs done around the house that have been annoying you for a while.

So onto my creation for this fortnights challenge, my BFF is finally moving out on her own again into a 2 bedroom flat this week so I thought I would create a card for her new home.




The products I have used for this challenge are:

Mushie House digital stamp
Magical Mushies digital paper set
White gel pen
WOC flowers
I Am Roses rose buds
Stamens
Cherry Lynn Designs leave flourish die
Bling flourish
Bazzill cs
SU punch
White liquid applique

The copics I have used are:


I would like to also enter the above card into the following challenge

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

I would like to wish everyone good luck for this fortnights challenge but also hope you come along and join us each week as there are alternate challenges each week. I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations and happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What a great looking card, I love the theme, the colours, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image is adorable and I love the pretty papers and the swirl.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.