Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Time to use a "Dollie" at A & T Digital Designs fortnightly challenge

Good evening everyone and it's time again for our fortnightly challenge over at A & T Digital Designs and this time it's time to use a dollie somewhere on your design.

We had an amazing amount of people enter our last challenge which was awesome and I hope that you keep coming along and joining in the fun and the chance to win yourself a digi from Anita & Tracey.

The lucky winner of the "Punches & Dies" challenge was "80" Lilia head on over to her blog to see her amazing creation.

So now onto this fortnights challenge, I decided to try my hand at a slide card as I'm always wanting to try new designs and this one turned out great, I'm actually really impressed with myself.

So here is a few photo's of my creation






I actually colour this image at a friends house last Friday as my car was getting new tyres so unfortunately I completely forgot to take a piccy of them but hey where in the BG & RV range and the normal E000, E00 & E02 for the skin.

The products I have used are:

Misc pp's from my left over stash
SU sentiment stamp & gathered ribbon
WOC flowers
Flower stamens
Bazzill cs
Spellbinders banner die
Carolee Creations small alpha
Paper dollies

I will be entereing this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps - "Anything Goes"
Wild Orchid Crafts - "Layer it Up"

Well thanks everyone for popping over to my blog and I hope you like what you see and also that you will come and join in all the fun at A & T Digital Designs. Also remember we are also on Facebook.

Have a great evening everyone.


4 comments:

  1. Great card, I've never seen one like this before! Gorgeous colours & I love all the layers!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. Thankyou for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Make sure you check our brand new challenge later today for a very special post.
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a fab card love the design. Thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card of beautiful layers! Thanks for joing our challenge at WOC, hope to see you again next time too :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.