Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"Use a Tag" challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Well it's Tuesday again and time for a new challenge at A & T Digital Designs and this week we want you to use a TAG in your creation. We have been getting a wonderful amount of entries and I hope that it keeps up as it is wonderful to see all your creations.

Firstly I must apologise for not making a card for last week's challenge as I've been working a lot and just ran out of time to get it done. This week is a quieter week at work for me so I hope to actually get on top of a couple so if I have a big week I'll be ready. As school holidays are starting this Friday and the long weekend is coming up and also my mums birthday I need to be prepared.

So the lucky winner of last week's sketch challenge was Leane Green, head on over to her blog Pages of Green and have a look at her amazing work. I also would like to congratulate the Top 3 Shannon83k, Maxie & Denise.

So no onto my creation for this weeks challenge, I did this one quickly today after my bosses 50th birthday morning tea and thankfully I already had the image coloured which I did the last weekend I had off.





The products I have used for this card are:

Bazzill bling cs
Bearly Mine Digital Desings pp's (from design extreme discs)
WOC flowers
Cuttlebug tag die
SU Die, stamp & ink
Kaiser pearls
Flower stamens
Ribbon
Lace
Metal photo corners
Digital Faerie Stamp - Ebony

The Copics I've used are:



I would like to also enter this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts - Autumn Colours
Bearly Mine - Fall Colours
Craft your Passion - Bingo - Bling, Ribbon & Distress

Hope everyone has a great week and I look forward to seeing all your creations.

Happy Creating.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the way you combined whimsy (stamp) with sophisticated! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, fab layout, beautiful embellishments and of course fab papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jules & I love the LO & colours :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, I love this image and the blue and brown colour combo is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a lovely and cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge this week. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love that you fussy cut the image! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.