Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"Anything Goes" at A & T Digital Designs

Time again this fortnight for our challenge and this time it's "Anything Goes".

I have been very busy this week with work, crafting and things around the house, also actually managed a night out with hubby and good friends and we went and saw Icehouse and they where awesome.

Thankfully I had already coloured a piccy ready for this challenge as I also had my boss ask for a wedding card urgently so I had to get 2 cards done this weekend.

I would like to congratulate the winner of last fortnights challenge Maya, well done and also congrats to the Top 3.

So onto my card


The products I have used are:

WOC flowers
Bo Bunny pp's
Bazzill cs
Martha Stewart border punch
Basic Grey Alpha
Velvet flower

The copics I have used are:


I hope you will come along to A & T Digital Designs and join in all the fun.

Have a good week everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous Jules. Love the oranges...oh what a coincidence...lol
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.