Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Bingo" challenge at A & T Digital Desings

Good evening everyone, sorry but I'm running a couple of days late with this post, I had a big week at work and only just had enough time to get my creation completed and uploaded to our blog.

So this week's challenge is a "Bingo" challenge in lieu of a sketch.

This is the Bingo card to use:


So on to my creation:



I decided to go with a tag instead of a card due to my limited time to get something finished. I've used Ribbon, Birthday Sentiment & Doilly.

Copics I've used:


I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge and congratulations to the winner and also the Top 3.

So come on along to A & T Digital Designs and join in the fun.

Have a great week and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.