Sunday, October 21, 2012

Challenge time at One Stop Craft "Anything Goes"

Well Saturday has rolled around again and it's time for our weekly challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge and this week it is "Anything Goes" which as been sponsered by Doodle Pantry .

Firstly I would like to say congratulations to Frea who is the winner of last weeks "Heat Embossing" challenge.

So this week we had quiet a few images to choose from but I decided on Piratey Ship I don't do male cards very often so it was a little challenging but I did enjoy doing it. I actually had to rush home from work one arvo this week get it done in time as I've been working 7 days straight this week and still have a 6 hours shift tomorrow to go.

All of the DT members have created some amazing cards and all so different.

My card:


The products I have used are:

Spellbinder, MFT, SU and Tim Holtz dies
Bazzill cs
Doodle Pantry Piratey Ship pp's
Carolee Creations alpha stickers
SU stamp & ink
EKSuccess wave blade for cutterpede paper trimmer
String
Metal Anchor charm
Chalk Box inks

The Copics I've used are:


Well I hope that you will all come a long and join us at One Stop Craft and participate in this challenge.

Nighty Nite

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you made. All in this card I like your !
    Good job! Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous creation!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen. Your attention to detail is amazing and I love how you have created the waves. A really fab design :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.