Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Flowers" challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Well I hope everyone has had a great week last week with the long weekend here in NSW, we were busy, busy, busy and work and boy did I enjoy my weekend when it finally came around on Sunday.

It worked out perfect for me having Sunday off as it was my mum's 75th birthday and we got to spend time together and doing what she wanted to do. We started the day off with a hot breaky, the Pacific Palms markets, lunch at Tuncurry Bowlo and then home in time for mum to watch the Grand Final of the NRL with a nibbles platter for dinner.

I also got to spend some time in our garden (which is currently a never ending job) and some time in my craft room and actually managed to get my cards done for this currently challenge and next weeks sketch challenge.

I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who joined us with our last fortnights challenge, it is always wonderful to go and visit everyone's blogs and see all the creations as I believe we can always learn something new or get new ideas as everyone's ideas & creations are always so different. I would like to congratulate Gerda as the winner of the last challenge and also our Top 3, well done.

So now onto my creation for this fortnight, I will admit that this was a great challenge for me as I just love my WOC flowers.


The products I have used in this creation are:

Bearly Mine digital pp's
Bazzill cs
Spellbinders oval & scolloped oval nestabilities dies
Marianne Designs leaf dies
Quick Kutz leaf die
WOC flowers
I Am Roses flowers
SU ink, banner die & stamp
Lace
Kaiser pearls

The copics I have use are:




Well that's me for this week, Criminal Minds is just about to start so come on over and join in the fun at A & T Digital Designs

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts "Anything Goes" Challenge

Nighty Nite

2 comments:

  1. Great card hun, just love the soft colours you have used!

    Sounds like you & your mom had a fab time, Happy Belated Birthday to her from me xx
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous! Thank you for taking part in our anything goes challenge at WOC :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.