Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm an new Design Team Member for One Stop Craft Challenges

Well I just want to start off my saying that I'm very excited to annouce that I've been accepted onto the Design Team for One Stop Craft Challenges and our first challenge will be starting this Saturday. Just remember though that they are based in the UK so there will probably be approx 1 days difference in the times.

I have already sent through my first card which has turned out better than expected and I've used a different technique on the angels wings which I think turned out quiet effective.

I will upload my card and a link to the challenge over the weekend when the challenge is up and running and this will also give me time to get a photo of the copics I have used to create my card.

I think to celebrate I will also be putting together a "BLOG CANDY" as I would really like to get my blog followers up a little, so when I hit "50" I will do a random draw for some "Candy". I will also upload a piccy of this "Candy" over the weekend.

Please spread the word as I am now designer for two wonderful places and would love to have more feedback on my creations to see what people are really thinking.

Thank you to all my followers so far and I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Nighty Nite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.