Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's a SPOOKY TIME for a challenge

Well here in Australia we don't celebrate Halloween like a lot of other countries, however it is becoming a little bit more popular and we get the occasional trick or treater coming to the door but very few people have anything ready to give out.

So this weeks challenge at One Stop Craft was "Halloween" with Kenny K being this weeks sponsor. I'm a big fan of Kenny K espically for images for my niece and newphew as they are very age appropriate. I really enjoyed colouring one of their images for my card and also enjoyed putting the card together. Sometimes it's nice to do something different, however there is no one for me to give the card to, so it will probably end up being in my stash of cards I can't or don't want to do anything with. Unless I'm lucky enough to have some want it which I will be happy to help.

I would like to say how amazing it is to see so many entries each week, you make it so hard for me to keep up with my commenting but I love seeing everyone's designs each week. I must admit I even get some inspiration myself, and I think we can always learn new things or ways to use something in a different way to what you are used to.

So onto my card





The products I have use are:

Bazzill cs
Bearly Mine free digi spider web pp
WOC flowers
Doodle Bug brads (bats)
Spellbinder Dies
American Crafts Thickers
Ribbons
Reject shop Ghost cut out and plastic spider
Free digi ticket stamp and moon/witch

The copics I've used are:



 I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's creations again this week, and I've already noticed that some people have already placed their creations on the site so I better get started with my commenting before it gets on top of me. I'm having a well deserved night away with my hubby this Wednesday night as I've been working flat out for the last month or so with my full time job, designing and also my little Facebook business "Cremen Creations" also where I create embellishment packs, lace packs, embellishments etc.

So I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine - Easel card
Whimsy Stamps - All that Sparkles

Nighty Nite and have a Happy Halloween to those of you who celebrate. 

4 comments:

  1. This is a super card. So much detail & you have coloured the image perfectly x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. we always have a big bowl of goodies for the trick or treaters sometimes we get a few sometimes a lot but my Daughter always hopes we dont get a lot because she gets whats left lol...I love this gorgeous card, the design is perfect for your beautifully coloured image
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun image ... gorgeous layout and spooktacular details!

    Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous and sparkly project with us over at Whimsy.

    xooxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colors and coloring
    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for Whimsy Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.