Sunday, October 14, 2012

My first Design for One Stop Craft Challenge

Well good morning everyone, it's a miserable day here in Forster, and of course all my washing was done last night and put out on the line somehow I don't think it is going to dry. Bugger

As this is my first post for desinging for One Stop Craft Challenge I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the ladies for giving me this opportunity to work with them and also the other new members of the team.

So it's onto my first design for "One Stop Craft Challenge" and this week we/you have to use "Heat Embossing" on your design. This was a real challenge for me as it is a very long time since I've done heat embossing and it actually took quiet a few goes to get it to work for me.

We also had to use a design from A Day For Daisies who are the sponsor of this week's challenge and are giving away a $16.00 voucher for the winner to use in their store where they have over 1,000 designs for you to choose from. So why don't you all head on over and have a look at what they have to offer, they also have some new releases being "Musical Butteflies" and also "Silent Film".

I've have choosen Precious Angel for my card and have created her wings out of Kaiser flowers for something a little different and it's something I haven't done before but I think they turned out fantastic. The heat embossing I have done is the 3 butterflies & the scalloped boarder at the bottom right.



The products I have use are:

Bazzill cs
Kaiser pp's, flowers (for wings) & stamps
SU ink
Prima bling flourish
WOC flowers
Metal corner
Stamens
Spellbinder & MFT Dies
Clear embossing powder

The Copics I have used are:


I know that I don't have too many followers as yet but I would love it if you spread the word as I'll be working on some "Blog Candy" to give away over this weekend and will upload to give away when I hit "50" followers.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend so far, mine has just started today and I plan on spending most of the day in my craft room as I have quiet a few orders to put together from my endeavour of "Cremen Creations" on Facebook and also a few cards to get made. I will also be heading out for a fun filled night with my hubby and friends as we head out to see Icehouse at Club Forster and some dinner first.

Happy creating everyone and I hope you will come along and join us all.


1 comment:

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.