Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sketch Challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Good evening everyone and it's time for another fortnightly sketch challenge over at A & T Digital Designs Sketch Challenge This is will be a quick post this evening as I've got a lot going on at the moment and it's getting late and then I don't have another day off work until Sunday.

The sketch to use:



So here is my creation for this fortnight's challenge


The products I have used for this card are:

Bearly Mine digital pp's
Green Tara Flower
I Am Roses leaves & stamens
Basic Grey buttons
Corture Creations, My Favourite Things & Spellbinder Dies
Lace
Thread
SU circle punch

The Copics I have used are:


I hope everyone comes along and joins in the fun with us this week, have a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.