Monday, November 12, 2012

"Anything Goes" challenge at One Stop Craft

Good evening everyone

It's time for our weekly challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge and this week it's "Anything Goes". I really love anything goes challenges as everyone gets very creative and it's interesting to see what everyone comes up with.

I know as usual I'm running late updating my blog but Ijust seem to run out of time, this week I actually have a decent excuse I actually went out for a lovely dinner last night with my mum and a friend. We had a beautiful meal at one of our local restuarants here in Forster the "Box Fish". Food, wine and company was good, finished the night off with a couple of dollars in the pokies at our local club.

So onto my creation for this week's challenge



                            Inside of card

Products I've use are

Kaiser pp's
Spellbinder nestabilities dies
American Crafts rubons
Bazzill cs
Metal corner
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Ribbon & Lace

The copics I've use are:



I would also like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Bearly Mine Challenges - "Anything Goes"

Well I hope everyone has a great week and I look forward to what you all come up with.

xoxoxoxxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.