Sunday, November 4, 2012

"Colour Challenge" Fireworks

Good evening everyone

Firstly I would like to say Congratulations to the winner of last week's "Halloween" challenge, Dragonlady who did an amazing creation.

So it's that time of the week again over at One Stop Craft and our challenge this week is to use the following photo as your inspiration.



Not that you can see a lot of blue in this photo but as blue is my favourite colour and I know that fireworks do come in blue the colours I choose for my card are blue, yellow & teal/aqua.

This is the first time I've use a Saturated Canary image and it was quiet funny the reason I bought her was because her name was Jules and she had a cat in her arms. For my friends no explanation is needed but for those of you who don't know me personally or well enough my nickname since school is Jules and I actually own 2 cats.

So onto my card, and I must say that this one is probably my favourite out of all the cards I've made over the last 12mnths since I started colouring with Copic markers.




The products I've use are

Kaiser & Creative Imaginations pp's
Bazzill cs
SU ink, stamp & dies
La La Land die
WOC & I am Roses flowers & leaves
Ribbon
Feather
Flower stamens

The copics I have use are



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine - Flowers Galore
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

So that is me until Tuesday or Wednesday for a further update to my blog, I will also be working this weekend being Tues/Wed and Thurs morning on another wedding card for my neighbour. I will upload all the recent wedding cards I've made for orders.

Have a great week everyone and I look forward to seeing everyones creations.

TTFN

CreationsByRichie.com - Web Banner Designs
CreationsByRichie.com - Web Banner Designs

9 comments:

  1. Wowsers!! Absolutely gorgeous colouring!!
    This card is adorable!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, fabulous colour combination and gorgeous embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! Pretty little image, and gorgeous flowers!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is fantastic and I love the blue and yellow color combination along with all of the fab embellishments!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. love everything about this, your colouring is devine, and fabby use of flowers, gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this week. Jackie. GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee! This is stunning! Definitely an explosion of a treat for the eyes! Your coloring is spot on and the layout is fantastic!

    Thanks for joining us in the Anything Goes Challenge at Catch The Bug.

    :) Becky G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout! Nice card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge.
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeus card you made ​​and I like your jellow/blue color explosion! Lovely image :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Your coloring is fantastic! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.