Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Christmas Time at One Stop Craft Challenges

Well as you've seen in my previous blog post I'm running very behind this week with my blog posts for my DT committments, I hope you can all forgive me.

So this time "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas", this week we have a Vintage Style Christmas challenge happening over at One Stop Craft Challenges

This one took me a while together and turned our very different to what I had in my mind to start but turned out great. For this one I haven't actually done any colouring but obtained the image from google images when looking for a vintage style Christmas card.

So onto my card





The products I've use are

SU pp's
Bazzill cs
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Memory Box dies
Martha Stewart boarder punch
Heidi Swap corner bling
Green Tara flower
Ribbon
Lace
White liquid applique

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Traditional Christmas colours

Have a great week everyone and I'll be back soon with another new DT design and post as I plan on keeping up to date for the next couple of weeks at least. LOL LOL

Nighty Nite

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jules!!! Great image and I love the pretty details. Thank you for joining us this week at Whimsy Stamps.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.