Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's finally over

For all those Twihard fans like myself, the time has come for the end of the movies which is a little upsetting but also wonderful to see the finale.

I lined up with 2 of my friends to see the double feature at Port Macquarie Majestic Cinemas on Wednesday night and it was certainly worth the wait. I have never experienced so many emotions rolled all into one at the very end of the movie. I don't want to say to much as there is probably a few friends who have yet to see it. It was filled with everything you could ever want in a great movie, laughs, tears and certainly some surprises.

Here is the link to the traliers for each movie

Twilight




New Moon


Eclipse

Breaking Dawn Part 1



Breaking Dawn Part 2



So for all of those fans like myself I hope you enjoy the final movie, see it as much as you can as it will now be a long wait for the DVD to come up. I hope that with it being the final one they won't make us wait as long as normal for it to be released. I plan on going to see it at least once more over my weekend which has just started.

Will be back shortly to update my blog with my latest creations for The Emerald Faeries & One Stop Craft Challenges.

Enjoy your Sunday what ever you are doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.