Monday, November 19, 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge - Monochrome

Well it's time for another new post with another new challenge from One Stop Craft Challenges and this time it's "Monochrome". We are looking at seeing some amazing creations with you using just the one colour scheme on your creation.

I loved this challenge, I haven't done a monochrome card ever before and I had this wonderful Whiff of Joy stamp to use. Whiff of Joy are our sponsor this week, so head on over and have a look at what they have to offer, they have some amazing stamps.

I really enjoy doing vintage style either when I'm scrapbooking or card making, I love the finish that you get and the vintage colours are awesome.

So onto my card




The products I've used are

Kaiser pp's & embellishments
Whiff of Joy digital stamp
Tim Holtz Distress inks - Antique Linen & Walnut Stain
Ribbon
Vintage watch charm
Twine
Kraft cs

The copics I've used are


I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with this week and visiting your blogs, good luck.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge


Have a great week everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Stunning card. I like the colors and that image is so creative. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the image and such a perfect card you've created around him.Beautifully vintage card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.