Thursday, November 8, 2012

"Ribbon" Challenge at The Emerald Faeries

Good morning everyone

As usual I'm running a little late updating my blog for our latest challenge over at The Emerald Faeries and this fortnight's challenge is to use ribbon on your design.

Everyone has been coming up with some amazing work and it's been wonderful visiting everyone's blogs and seeing what you have all been doing. I must admit I've been getting some inspiration myself from some of your work, you are all amazing.

Congratulations again to our winner of last fortnights challenge Melinda Jane and also to the Top 3, remember to collect your Top 3 winners badge from the website.

So onto this fortnights challenge, I will have to apologise for the picture of my card as I took the photo early one morning to make sure I had it on our DT blog before we went live.




The products I've used are

Scrap pp's from my stash
Spellbinder dies
WOC flowers
SU punch & sentiment
Tim Holtz distress ink
Bazzill cs
Ribbon buckle
Ribbons

The Copics I've used are



Well I hope you can all come in and join us at this fortnights challenge, but remember we do have alternate challenges every other week which are our sketch challenges. Just click on the TAB on the top of the blog to head over to the sketch challenge section.

Have a great day everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.