Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sketch challenge at The Emerald Faeries

Good morning everyone

I will have to make this quick and as you can see I'm running very late with my DT blog updates this week. I've been so busy at work and I'm currently working a 7 day roster so not much time for creating or updating my blog. I'm trying very quickly this morning to get this done before I have to start to get ready for another day at work.

So this week's challenge at The Emerald Faeries Sketch Challenges, I don't know anyone who doesn't love a sketch.

So the sketch to use for the challenge is


This is my attempt and the above sketch




I decided to do my card in non tradition Christmas colours for something a little different, my favourite colour scheme is brown/blue and I think this ended up working out really well.

The products I've used are
Bearly Mine digital pp's
Spellbinder and Cuttlebug dies
Green Tara flowers
Prima Leaves
Kaiser bling
Bazzill bling cs
Ribbon
Thread
Charm
Glossy Accents on the berries

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the copics I've used for this one but they are all from the E's & B's.

So have a good week everyone and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Bearly Mine - Snowflakes


2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous.lovely soft muted colours, Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Jackie (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the colours & the charm!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.