Thursday, November 29, 2012

Time for an "Easel" card and The Emerald Faeries

Hello everyone

It's time for you to do an "Easel" card over at The Emerald Faeries, I've created this card for my Mother-in-law as her birthday is next month so why not put the card to good use for a change. A lot of the time the cards I create for my DT challenge I don't actually have a purpose for at that point in time.

I love doing Easel cards and wanted to try a single side easel but didn't have the time or patience to get it to work the way I wanted so I stuck with the basic Easel.

So onto my card



The products I've used are

Kaiser pp's & pearls
Spellbinder & Memory Box Dies
WOC & I am Roses flowers
Bazzill cs
Stamens
Lace

The copics I've used are




I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Simon Says Stamp -  "Anything Goes"

Hope everyone has a great week and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

Just remember it's less than 4 weeks until Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, such pretty colours and papers, your Emerald Faerie image is adorable - beautifully coloured.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, just love the colours & the layout is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card chick. Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.