Sunday, November 18, 2012

Time for a sketch

Good morning everyone

So as you can see from my previous post unfortunately I've had other things I've been doing this week. I made sure my DT cards where all done and uploaded last week as I knew that my days off this week would be filled with Breaking Dawn Part 2.

So this week at The Emerald Faeries it's time for a sketch again. This one I loved as I do with all sketches as they make life a little easier when you have a few things to do, you don't need to think as much. LOL LOL

My Christmas colours are generally Blue/Silver/White but I went with traditional Christmas colours and I was really impressed with the result. The present image certainly took some time to get coloured in put I love it.

So the sketch we had to use this week is


and this is my card using the above sketch




The products I've use are

Ashee digital stamp - The Emerald Faeries shop
Gifts digit stamp - Paper Makeup Stamps
Bearly Mine digital pp's
My Favourite Things fishtail banner die
Prima flower
Bazzill cs
Kaiser rubons
Tim Holtz distress ink
Flourish bling
Lace
Red current stamens

The copics I've use are



Well I hope that you will all come along and join us in this fun sketch challenge and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

I would like to enter this into the following Challenge

Have a great week everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely bright festive card! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and such a sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps! Kim x - Digital Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.