Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Use a Charm" Challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Yet again I'm running late for updating my blog as I've actually been away for a night so I though I better get this done quickly before heading into work at 12pm.

So firstly congratulations to our winner from last fornights challenge and also to the Top 3, it was amazing how many entry's we had and everyone's work was awesome.

So this fortnight we are asking for you to use a charm in your creation, doesn't matter what style or what sort but as long as it has a charm on it somewhere.

As usual the other Design Team members have out done themselves, so now onto mine.


I've actually used 2 images which are available from A & T Digital Stamps Shop where you will find a good range of digital stamps and paper sets.

The products I've use are:

BG pp's
Bazzill cs
American crafts thickers embellishments
Unknown charms
Ribbon & lace

The copics I've used are:



Well unfortunately that's me for today as I'm off to work very soon.

Hope everyone has a great fortnight and I look forward to seeing all your creations, however don't forget on each alternate week we have our sketch challenge as well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW he's scary! lol What a lovely card though Jules. I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my Blog today. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, he looks positively creepy! Such a fabulous Halloween creation this is, great colours! Thanks for your sweet comment, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.