Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Christmas" challenge at The Emerald Faeries

Well it's that time of the year again and boy has it come around way too quickly. So everywhere you go and everything you see is all about Christmas, and so our challenge this week at The Emerald Faeries is "Christmas".

I have done a very simple card but it looks really effective, well so I think anyway. As we've been really busy at work getting ready for Christmas in the park I haven't had much get up and go after work or on my days off, so quick and simple was all I could manage.

So here it is


The products I've used are

Bazzill & SU cs
Kaiser bling
Ranger Stickles
Fiskars border punch
Embossing folder
Robin's Nest dew drops

I was very excited yesterday when my Dew Drops arrived as I was really looking forward to trying a new product like always and they ended up working out great.

Unfortunately I have not yet taken a photo of the Copics I've use but they where

R29, 27, 24 & 22
G16, 05 & 02
E000, 00 & 02

I hope to see everyone's entries in this weeks challenge, and as always looking at how they are all very different.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Great card hun, love the Larakins against the white!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your coloring is fabulous. I love your design, especially the embossing.



    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.