Sunday, December 2, 2012

"Christmas For the Boys" over at One Stop Craft Challenges

Good morning everyone

Well I'm trying very hard this week to stay on top of everything as I have a lot going on. Working really hard as is everyone where I work trying to get the Caravan Park looking beautiful prior to the made Christmas rush. Have also be clearing out some of my old or excess scrapbooking stuff, which means invoicing and packing up orders as I've also had some of my Cremen Creations items for sale on Facebook as well.

So onto my latest creation for One Stop Craft Challenge and this one was a fun one to do, I always like creating a Christmas card for my hubby and thought this image from Bugaboo Digital Stamps who are our sponsors this week.

As usual we had an awesome amount of entries for last weeks challenge and everyone's work was amazing so thank you for joining in all the fun and congratulations to Melissa Sunshine Honeybee.

So onto my card for this week's "Christmas For The Boys" challenge.




I had a lot of fun creating this card and I like how it's a nice simple card, I think you can't really go to fussy when it is for a man.

So the products I have used for this one are

Bazzill cs
Cuttlebug embossing folder
My Favourite Things banner die
String
Bells
Brad
pp's from my scrap stash

The copics I have used are


So I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with this week, and as we all know it's less than a month till Christmas. I hope everyone is ready for it, me so disorganised this year, tree's not up yet, I've bought hardly any Christmas presents and I haven't even finish making my Chrissy cards to send out, Oops.

So this card I would like to enter into the following challenges

Catch The Bug Challenge - "Anything Goes"
Simon Says Stamp - "Anything Goes"

Hope everyone has a good week and I'll see you at the blog.

Take Care


5 comments:

  1. Love the bells and brads - they give a festive feel! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card you made and I like yor image :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks fabulous with her red dress with fuzzy trim - colored beautifully. Thanks for using a Bugaboo image and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sassy fun card!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for our NEW challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this month at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.