Friday, December 28, 2012

So I've been very very slack

Good evening everyone

Before I get started I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (thought I'd get in early with that one) and sorry it's a late one.

I have been so busy at work it's been unbelievable and I can't believe Christmas has already been and gone in a blink of an eye. Lucky for me I've had a long but good roster this week so I thought it was about time I updated me blog and my commenting for my DT commitments for both One Stop Craft Challenges and The Emerald Faeires, thankfully we are taking a little break which has given the opportunity to do this without being too late.

For all of you who have entered the last couple of challenges which I didn't have time to comment on I'm terribly sorry for that.

As a lot of my friends now I work in a Caravan Park on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales in a beautiful beach side town called Forster. So as you can imagine this is the busiest time of the year for us and with a park that has almost 60 cabins, ensuite, powered and unpowered sites and also 100acres of natural bushland camping it keeps us all pretty busy.

So tonight I will just be quickly adding the cards I have created for the last couple of challenges at One Stop Craft Challenges. This is something that I wouldn't usually do but time is of a short supply as I'm very tired and still have commitments to keep up with.

So firstly here is my card for the Distress Challenge at One Stop Craft Challenges




On this card I've actually used one of my own Cremen Creations epoxy domes for something a little different.

The products I have used are

Fred She Said digital image (already coloured)
Bearly Mine Digital papers
Bakers Twine
MFT and Spellbinder Dies
WOC flowers
Pearl trim
Holly berries

The next card is to use A Christmas Carol as your inspiration - mines pretty obvious.




The Products I have used are

Prairie Fairy digital image
Kaiser pp's and title
Flowers from Scrapsidaisy
Liquid Aplique white
Memory Box dies
Stamens
Kinday Glitz

The Copics I've used are



Well again I hope everyone had a wonderful Christamas and I will be back hopefully tomorrow to upload another card I've been working on for a competition being held over at the Spellbinders blog. Unfortunately the finalist have already been selected and I didn't make it but is one of the best cards I've ever created so I would like to share it with you but atm I've got other things I need to attend to before bed.

Nighty Nite everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards!!!
    I wish you all the best in 2013: health, joy, happiness, creating a lot of ... :-))
    Be nice on the first day of the new year!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.