Thursday, January 31, 2013

A layout for January's Kraft it Up challenge

So this year I decided I was going to find the time to do some scrapbooking along with my card making as I didn't manage to do too much last year and found that I missed it no matter how much I love making cards and colouring in with my Copic markers. So this month's Challenge over at Kraft it Up was a colour challenge and you had to use the following colours.



It was an interesting colour combo and I did find it very challenging but I'm happy with the results, it's a little different, but different can be good some times.

So onto my layout

 
 
So of course I will be entering this into the Kraft it Up colour challenge.
 
I'll be back shortly with a card that I've made for a collegue at work for her old boss for her birthday, she is turning ninety something.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and fab take on the colour challenge. Loving that brickwall background! Thanks for playing along with us at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the painted background...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.