Monday, January 21, 2013

A "Thank You" challenge at One Stop Craft

Well good morning everyone it's time for a new challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenges and our new challenge is "Thank You". Our sponsor this week with a $5.00 voucher is Digital Delights so why not head on over and see some of the amazing stamps you can choose from to get some inspiration for this challenge.

I really enjoyed doing this one which I actually managed to get done before all the Christmas rush at work but unfortunately I missed cut off to upload to the challenge blog due to issues with internet explorer and blogger so hopefully it will be uploaded in the next couple of days if not you can obviously see it here.

So onto my card



So I must admit it took me a while to realise that this stamp was a snowman (silly I know) hence that's why he has clothes on but never mind I'm still really happy with the results.

The products I've used are

Bazzill cs
Bearly Mine digital pp's
Spellbinders & Memory Box dies
Liquid applique
Glitter
Thread
Kindy Glitz

The Copics I've used are


So that's me for at least the next couple of days, we are still pretty busy at work and I'm not finding too much time to get creative but have actually got the "Australia Day" long weekend off work so I'm hopefully going to at least have one full day in my craft room.

Have a great week everyone and I look forward to seeing all your creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.