Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DT call at Pink Gem Designs

Well good evening everyone I hope you are having a good evening and a good week so far. So I've been creating over the weekend and thought I'd try out for the DT call at Pink Gem Designs, I've always liked their stamps but had only previously purchased one so I thought I'd head on over and buy a couple more and grap one for the challenge which is "New Beginnings". I've purchased a really cute stamp and sentiment and have done a card for a new baby girl.

So as I've been quiet busy with my creating over the last week I won't babble on too much as this is my 2nd post in 2 days and also have to upload again tomorrow so there isn't much new news to spread anyway.

So onto my card that I've created








The products I've used are

Kaiser pp's
Bazzill cs
WOC & The Ribbon Girl UK flowers
Quick Kutz Dies
Bling flourish
Stamens
Lace
Digital stamp - Pink Gem Designs - Cutie Pie

The Copics I've used are


 
 
 
So have a good night everyone and I'll be back again tomorrow with another post and if you can all keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that would be great.
 
Happy crafting.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,lovely design and embellishments.....Thank you for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and for entering the DT call,good luck...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge with this gorgeous card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - love that baby image and the way you've put the card together.

    Thanks for joining us at Pink Gem.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.