Sunday, January 13, 2013

First challenge for 2013 at One Stop Craft

Well it's time for our first challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge and it's "New Beginnings" with our sponsor for this week's challenge being Stamp Fairy.

They have some beautiful stamps so make sure you head on over to have a look and maybe pick a couple up for yourself as you can never ever have too many stamps.

So I enjoyed doing this challenge and did some paper piecing for the first time ever with my digital stamps and it was very interesting to see the results. I don't think I would like to do anything very intricate as it was hard enough with a large space stamp.

So here is the card I have created for this challenge.


The image I have chosen is baby dotty with teddy.

The products I've used are

Bearly Mine digital papers
Spellbinder, Stampin UP & My Favourite Things dies
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Stampin Up stamp
Robins Nest dew drops
Bazzill cs


The copics I've used are

 
I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with this week and would like to wish everyone a happy 2013, I hope it brings all your dreams and wishes true.

Happy crafting.



1 comment:

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.