Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First challenge for 2013 at A & T Emerald Faeries

So our first challenge of 2013 has been loaded on Tuesday over at The Emerald Faeries and it is a good one to start the year off being "Celebrations".

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this challenge, but then again I'm always interested to see what everyone creates.

I hope that 2013 will be kind to everyone and that all your dreams and wishes come true, I'm hoping that this will also be true for myself and my family and friends.

So we have been really busy at work with the coming all the tourist to town and also to our caravan park, but it has been great, the only downside is that you get very tired from being so busy and with the heat you don't have a lot left to give at the end of the day. So I've been trying to spend one day or afternoon after an early finish, colouring images in prep for creating my designs and then I've already spend one whole day making cards so at this stage I am ahead for the first month and the beginning of Feb.

So onto my creation for this week, I've used Ashee from our Emerald Faeries collection and I must admit I do love him.



The products I've use are

SEI papers from my stash (quiet a few years old)
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Bazzill cs
Memory Box & Spellbinder Dies
Scrapboxx rubon alpha
Ribbon

The copics I've used are


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes

I look forward to seeing what everyone creates this week as I always am.

Hope 2013 and is a good for you as I'm hoping it will be for my friends and family.
 

4 comments:

  1. Really cute Jules! The recipient of this card is one lucky person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again for our NEWEST challenge.
    Happy New Year !!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lauren, but very rarely are my cards made for anyone. I'm thinking about trying to sell them as I now have so many sitting in my craft room as they've been done for my DT commitments no because I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, thanks for joining us at WOC challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.