Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's a "Dot" challenge over at A & T Digital Designs

Well good morning everyone, yet again I'm running late with this week's challenge, I will be very glad when the holidays are over so I can get back into a normal routine.

So this fortnight's challenge is "Dots" over at A & T Digital Designs and I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. I had a lot of fun with this challenge and I stuck with the one colour throughout. Blue is my favourite colour and I'd been wanting to do a design using just one colour and it ended up being this one.

I've used our "Larikins" faeries for this card and actually cut them out and attached them to another one of our stamps which is one of our "Mushrooms". These stamps are all available for purchase as digital downloads from our store, so if you are interested head on over.

So onto my creation



The products I've used are

Spellbinder dies
Bazzill cs
Looby Loo Digital pp's
Kaisercraft pp's
WOC & I Am Roses
Lace
Ribbon
Stamens

The Copics I've used are


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Bearly Mine Designs - "Anything Goes"
 
Well I'll be back again sometime soon with another new challenge, I hope everyone has a great week filled with lots of creating and crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.