Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's a "Sparkle and Bling" Challenge at One Stop Craft Challenges

Well good evening everyone

I hope all you Aussies had a wonderful Australia Day whatever you where doing, I spent most of the day in my craft room coming up with my card for the latest creation over at One Stop Craft Challenges and this week it's "Sparkle and Bling".

This week our sponsor is A Day for Daisies

 
 
Make sure you head on over and have a look at the wonderful stamps that you can purchase, I have choosen Pearls in my Hair and I just love it.
 
This would have to be one of my all time favourite cards, I've thought outside the box and done something a little different.
 
I hope you will all come on over and join in all the fun and you can also win yourself a prize but doing something that you love and I look forward to visiting your blog's to see your creations.
 
So now onto my card
 
 
 
 
The products I have used are
 
Bazzill cs
Bearly Mine Designs digital pp's
WOC & I am Roses flowers
Ribbon Girl UK leaf pin
Spellbinders Delites window die
Kaiser & Prima bling
Mini organza rose ribbon
Tassell trim
Kindy Glitz
Liquid Pearls
 
The Copics I've use are
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Craft Your Passions - Totally Teal
 
Bearly Mine Designs Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (I've used the swirls, digi image, ribbon & die cuts)


 
 
Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Coming up Roses
 
I hope everyone has a great week and if you are enjoying a long weekend like myself may it be a restful and relaxing one. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Looks amazing! The colours are fabby. Thanks for playing with us over at the Bearly Mine Challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Jules!! Thanks for joining us at BMC would love to see you join us again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jules, congratulations on your win over at Craft Your Passion, that's how I saw your card and had to drop by as I have that digi and love how you've made this creation! Thanks for the inspiration, XOX Lucy (lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cards Jules. That stamp is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.