Monday, January 14, 2013

White with One January 2013 Challenge

Well good morning everyone, it is a wet miserable and a little chillie here in Forster today, but it is certainly a big change and a huge relief from the heat we have been having so I'm going to enjoy every minute of it even if it means running around outside at work in it today.

So for the first time in a very long time I actually manage to scrap a LO and it was for myself not a DT requirement and it was great. However to ease myself back into I have used the challenge from White with One challenge for January which was

White + Aqua/Red + Summer photo

This was a completely different colour scheme but I was surprised how well it actually worked together. A couple of days prior I had managed to get a couple of great photo's of my female cat "Princess" trying to get herself cool in the heat in front of our fan. I also wanted to make this even more easy so I've used a sketch that someone had posted on Facebook that I really liked (sorry I can't remember who it was from) so this is the sketch I've used.



And this is my LO,

 
 

for my first one in a while I'm really happy with it and hope to try and get another LO done over my next weekend off. I made a promise to myself late last year that I was going to try and get back into my scrapbooking as well as doing my cards as I miss it and really I have that much stuff I really need to be using it.

Well I've been very busy over my last couple of days off with get some colouring in done, a couple of cards created and also the above layout so I will be back shortly with my card that I've done too.

Hope everyone has a great week and why don't you come a long and give the above challenge a go as well, nothing like a challenge to get the brain thinking.


5 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love the little hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it jules,the colours are awesome....hugs Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Julieanne, your pussy cat looks very chilled out! Great layout, such a well balanced page. Thanks for joining in the fun at White With 1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous page Jules....Thanks for joining in and for sharing with us at WW1. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your Lo for WW1 ! it's so funny !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.