Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Anything Goes over at One Stop Craft Challenges

Good evening everyone As I said earlier this morning I would be back with another quick post as I'm trying to catch up after being sick this weekend.

I firstly need to apologise to anyone who as entered the challenges as I haven't been keeping my commenting up to date while I've been sick either. So onto our challenge this week over at One Stop Craft Challenge with an "Anything Goes" challenge. I've just popped on over to the blog and can't believe that there is already over 200 entries, I'm going to be busy catching up with commenting after work over the next couple of nights. Really looking forward to seeing everyone creations though, I quiet often even get new ideas myself.

So our sponsor this week is

 
 
with a $6.00 voucher to spend in store.
 
So onto my creation, this was certianly something very different for me but the colours worked out amazing.
 
 
 
 
 
The copics I've used are
 

The products I've used are

Bazzill cs
Bearly Mine Designs digital pp's
WOC & I Am Roses flowers, leaves and stamens
Spellbinders & Cheery Lynn Designs dies
Robins Nest dew drops
SU ink, stamp & die
Ribbon
Charm

Well I want you all to go and get onto this challenge and join in all the fun as there is nothing like an "Anything Goes"  challenge.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Wild Orchid Challenge - "Anything Goes"
Whimsy Stamps - "Fancy Edges"
Bugaboo Stamps Catch The Bug - "Anything Goes"

Have a great week and I look forward to visiting your blogs.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's "Anything Goes" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty :) Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love the vibrance of the colours you have used and the little dragonfly charm is a nice touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color combo - makes me want SPRING to hurry up and get here! =)
    Fabulous project! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug February Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again for our NEWEST challenge today!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, great colours, so bright and cheery
    Thanks for playing along with Whimsy Stamps
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.