Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Butterflies is the new challenge over at A & T Emerald Faeries.

Yet again I'm running late but I will be keeping this short and sweet as you can see from my previous post we have had a very hard decision to make in our lives and it has broken my heart but I will get there in the end.

So this months challenge is "Butterflies", we want to see you use butterflies somewhere on your creation. Make sure you head on over to A & T Challenge Blog to see what all the other DT's have come up with for this challenge.

I'm keeping this short and sweet as I also have another blog post to do quickly, so here is my card for this challenge.


 
 
 
The products I've used are
 
A & T Emerald Faeries digital pp's
Bazzill cs
WOC, Ribbon Girl UK, Green Tara & I am Roses flowers and stamens
Spellbinder and SU dies
SU ink and stamp
Robyn's Nest dew drops
Heidi Swapp felt butterflies
Friskars border punch
Doodlebug velvet ribbon
Lace
Ribbon slide
 
The Copics I've used are
 
 
 
I look forward to seeing all your creations, and remember you have all month to create your card as our challenges are now monthly.
 
Have a good one and remember we also have our other challenge on our sister site.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.