Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's a Love thing over at A & T Emerald Faeries



Well I'll have to make this post short and sweet, it's running late as per usual but this time it's because I've been quiet sick over the weekend and haven't spend very much time doing anything especially being on the internet. So this week over at A & T Emerald Faeries challenge blog we have a "love" challenge, everyone is gearing up for Valentines Day.

We don't celebrate Valentines Day in our house as we were married on the 10th February so there isn't much point, and it could get very expensive buying gifts for each other with it being only 4 days apart. For everyone who does celebrate I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Days what ever you are doing and with whom you are spending it with.

So onto my card, this week I've done a step card for something a little different and I also wanted to use one of my new dies.

My card

 
 
 
 
The products I have used are
 
Bearly Mine digital pp's
Bazzill cs
Spellbinder, Joy Crafts & Marianne Design dies
Martha Stewart border punch
Resin flowers and resin heart
Heart charm
 
I've done the inside of the card so you can see that there is a heart cut out of the front of the card and smaller dies used on the inside.
 
I had a lot of fun making this card as I knew exactly what I wanted to achieve and was very happy with the result, something a little different.
 
Unfortunately I'm unable to upload the copics I've used on this creation as it looks like I must have forgotton to take a photo of them, sorry but I've mainly used the R's and RV's for the clothes and E's for the skin and hair.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Bearly Mine Designs - Hearts Galore
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
 
So I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this challenge and I'll be back later today with another post.
 
Have a great week everyone what ever you are doing and happy creating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.