Monday, February 11, 2013

Love is in the Air is the new challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenges

So it's that time of the week again and that is time for a new challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenges and it's "Love is in the Air", I guess this is really appropriate considering it's not long know until Valentines Day.

I wonder how you will all be celebrating, my husband and I don't celebrate as we celebrated our Wedding Anniversary yesterday so there isn't any point to it for us.

I loved seeing everyones creations last week and it was amazing there was over 300 entries which is amazing but a "Anything Goes" challenges always brings lots of entries.

So onto my card for this challenge using "Hugs and Kisses" from


who is also our sponsor this week. I was going to use "Queen of Hearts" as I'd requested but I've been so busy at work and already had this stamp so I coloured her instead but certainly look forward to using "Queen of Hearts" in the near future.


So this is my card


                         
 
 
  


I've used very unusual colours for this one but I think I think they ended up working well together.

The Products I've used are

Bazzill cs
Ribbon Girl UK, Fancy Pants & Maya Road pins
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Spellbinder dies
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Basic Grey alpha
Ribbon
Lace
Resin flower heart

The Copics I've used are

 
 
So make sure you all come over and enjoy all the fun, you've got to be in it to win it and who doesn't want to win Saturated Canary stamps.
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges
 
Pink Gem Challenge - Hearts/Valentine
By The Cute & Girly - Roses are Red
Allsorts Challenge - Lets get Cute
 
Have a great week and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with, I'm sure they will be fantastic as always.
 
 
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely. I love the image and the colors. Thanks for joinig us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Fabulous image and great colors! Love it! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and colours
    Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just the sweetest image and your colouring is amazing. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month. Hope to see you again tomorrow for the March challenge.

    ** Kate **
    Craft Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.