Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sketch challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenges

Well this is going to be another quick post as you've seen in my previous posts we've been going through a hard time. So I want you all to come along and join in all the fun we are having at One Stop Craft Challenges for our sketch challenge this week which is being sponsored by

 
 
Make sure you head on over to Kenny K's site as there are some amazing digital stamps to get your hands on.
 
So onto my card for this challenge, I've kept it simple but I think it is effective.
 
 
 
Inside
 
 
The products I've used are
 
Bazzill cs
PP's from my stash
Basic Grey brads
Carolee Creations mini alpha
Rhinestones mini
 
The Sketch to use is
 
 
 
I turned the sketch upside down for something a little different.
 
The Copics I've used are
 
R29, 27, 24 & 22
B97, 95 & 93
E000, 00 & 02
E50, 43 & 42
C3 & 1 and blender pen
 
I look forward to seeing all your creations and I also want to apologise for not attending to my DT duties of making comments last week, I feel really bad but life just got in the way and I will do my best to do better this week.
 
Have a good one and happy creating.

1 comment:

  1. Jules, you take my sketch very good and made ​​a beautiful card! Great colouring! I like it very much :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.