Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Challenge this week is "One for the Kids"

Good evening everyone Well I hope everyone has been having a great week and been busy creating, whether that is scrapbooking, card making or what ever you are doing.

So this week's challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenges is "For the Kids" which is sponsored by Dustin Pike.

I have actually used a pre coloured image this week which I don't do very often but I'm still struggling with the lose of our beautiful cat "Princess" who I'm missing every moment of every day.

So here is the card I've created

 
 
The image I've used for this card is one of the freebies which was on offer and I just added the "For You" quote.
 
The products I've used are
 
Free digital pp
Bazzill cs
Whimsy Stamp & Die sset
Spellbinder Nestabilities
Ribbon
Pom Pom trim
Bakers Twine
Chalk Box & SU inks
 
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenge
 
 
So get busy everyone as I look forward to seeing what you all create.
 
Remember to live each day as if it was your last as you just don't know what is instore.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. We lost one of ours just after Christmas so I can relate. Your card is very sweet. I love the design and the paper that you've chosen for background. Thanks for entering our Banner Challenge at Craft Your passion Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little giraffe.The backing pieces go with him beautifully and I love the arrangement of your banner.So sorry to hear of the loss of your dear pet.They become such a part of our lives.Time is a great healer.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.