Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The loss of my little fury Princess

Before I go ahead with my DT posts I just wanted to say and international goodbye to my beautiful Princess, she was our adorable long haired cat aged 6yrs. Unfortunately we had to make the decision yesterday to have her put down as she was having mental problems which we could no longer treat, it was one of the hardest decisions my husband and I have ever had to make but we know we made the right decision.

We are missing her ever moment of everyday but thankfully we still have our beautiful 14 year old male cat Checkers, and he is part of the reason we had to make the decision that we did due to his diabeties. This is our beautiful Princess

 
 
RIP beautiful girl, remember you where loved unconditionally and we will miss you every day for the rest of our lives.
 
Miss you so much already and it's only been 1 day.
 
xxxxxx
 
Love your mum and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.